Wednesday, March 28, 2012

About Me

Me and My Family 2011
Doesn't every blog need to start with an "about me" section?  Something to prove to you that I am an awesome authority and you should totally swing by and read my junk all the time?  Well, despite the fact that its been done before, and its a "classic" style to follow, I will step into that mold!

My name is Letia Michelle, and in truth I am bringing over this blog from my wordpress.com site.  Frankly it ticked me off every time I used it and this "little mama" (as She-She has been referring to me lately) doesn't need that sort of stress in my life!  I am an indie author, and sometimes I'm sure I will cross post things about my writing business here.  This blog is completely a hobby blog of mine, but I do hope to be much more regular on it then I was on my other one.  I love doing all sorts of projects around the house, gardening, painting, writing....I consider myself a dabbler.

She-She and Daddy

I am a stay at home mom of a beautiful little girl, She-She, who turned two last fall.  Being a SAHM is something that has made my life a million times happier and harder than I ever thought it could.  She is a really bright two year old, has an astounding command of language, and loves to play outside, eat fruit snacks, and watch Blues Clues and Veggie Tales.

My husband of eight months, and lover of near seven years, works in tech support in a payroll firm here in the Denver area.  He is a great cook, an all around fix-it guy and helper of my projects, and likes to bang on medieval style-armored guys with rattan sticks (who are also banging on him!) in the SCA.  (More on that later.) He also dabbles in mead making, and is currently helping me build my daughter a wooden dollhouse fit for a princess.  

We all live in a little three bedroom two bath house in the Denver, CO area in the middle of the U.S. right next to the gorgeous Rocky Mountains.

No comments:

Post a Comment